All About Me
Hi, I'm Sarah, I am a family, children's, branding and wedding photographer and I absolutely love what I do!
I am a mum of three amazing little boys and I have two gorgeous ten year old dogs, 'Jasper and Molly,' I am married to a pretty great guy, who is a die hard Canberra Raiders fan and a Go Kart racer, he's pretty good at it too. We love to share a beer at the end of our day in our front yard watching the boys and dogs play outside.
We have far too many monster trucks in our house and I am sure that our lego multiplies of its own accord. We love hanging out in a creek skimming rocks or racing along a beach after burying our feet in the sand and getting wet in the waves. We love leaf boat races, afternoon walks and bike rides, hopping in the car on weekend and exploring, watching sunsets, digging in the dirt for bugs, kicking a soccer ball in the park and watching a good family movie on a Saturday night.
I love adventure and the outdoors: forests, beaches, fields, lakes, creeks, mountains and the bush. You will often find me shooting in bare feet and I come home covered in sand and dirt, with leaves in my hair and I love it. I am a light chaser, I adore light and the moods it creates, I seek out beautiful light and we use it to create the unique story of your family, wedding or brand.
- Newborns (posed and/or lifestyle) in your home or my studio
- Births (planned births only at this stage)
- Weddings and engagements
- Personal branding (headshot, products and branding for your website and social media)
- Cake smash and splash sessions
10 things about me
- I am a bookworm.
- I love trashy reality tv, but also love Game Of Thrones, Outlander and historical dramas.
- I am a primary school teacher by trade.
- I have been to 38 countries and lived in London for almost five years.
- I am a terrible cook.
- Camels are my favourite animal.
- Mint ice cream is pretty much perfection in a bowl.
- I love to paint, garden and write. Sometimes I undertake some crazy craft ideas I've seen on Pinterest.
- Wine and cheese are amazing.
- I am a bit of a dare devil and have been white water rafting, sky diving, on a high ropes course, on a shotover boat, absailed, parasailed, zip lined, climbed a glacier, had a helicopter rides, am the one first to jump on a roller coaster, hop on ATV and more.
The important stuff
- registered business
- current working with children check
- baby safety training